GOT A GAME? WE’VE GOT A COMPETITION! WIN $2500!
We’re combing the Pacific Northwest for the next hot game. The Seattle Indie Game Competition has spotlighted some of the brightest and most innovative game developers in our region. Each year, we set out on a quest to find the next big thing…
Do you think you have what it takes to battle for the elusive SIGC crown and win $2500? Are you prepared to be judged by industry vets who have created some of the greatest titles? This is your chance to showcase the game you’ve spent countless hours fine-tuning. We’ll give you the stage, you bring your game.
The submission period for the 2017 SIGC is now open – so get to work tweaking your mechanics and upgrading your graphics! It’s free, so why not give it a shot?! You have until March 10, 2017.
This year, SIGC finalists will demo at the 2017 Power of Play! Power of Play [PoP] is an annual conference dedicated to celebrating the interactive media industry. In its 10th year, PoP has become a staple in the diets of game developers and technologists who are hungry to grow the success of their products. Judges to date include representatives from Microsoft, Nintendo, Valve, Amazon, Big Fish Games, Bungie and Harebrained Schemes.
How to Apply:
In five pages or less, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
from November 11, 2016 through March 10, 2017.
- Company name, main point of contact, phone number and email.
- List the full names of those who own the game.
- Who is the team working on the project? What is their experience to date?
- What is the concept?
- Why do you think this concept will sell?
- How much money and time is needed to get this game to market? Or what kinds of partnerships are needed to bring you to the next level?
- Along with the above, please send a screen mock up or link to your demo.
By submitting to the Seattle Indie Game Competition, you are acknowledging that:
- A) You agree and consent to all Rules of the Competition
- B) The submission actually belongs to you
- C) The judges/reviewers may be developing similar products
- D) That your submission, if selected for the final event, is going to be discussed and perhaps shown publicly when you are presenting to the judging panel.
- E) You agree that Washington Interactive Network and its affiliates may use and distribute (both now and in the future) your image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes for marketing purposes.
Any questions, please contact email@example.com
or go to http://washingtoninteractivenetwork.org/SIGC/