Filled with over 20 sessions of amazing content:
- Business talks on PR, Legal, Team Culture, and Postmortems
- Technical talks on Narrative, Animation, Design, and Platforms
- Trending talks on Streaming, VR, and Community
SEATTLE INDIE GAME COMPETITIONFive finalists will compete for the coveted Seattle Indie Game Competition Champion trophy and $2,500 cash prize. Watch the competition as industry execs ask questions and evaluate our finalists Last year’s winner was MERJ Media – Floor Kids from Victoria, BC
AWARDS AND RECEPTION
Power of Play gives you multiple opportunities to network and connect with speakers, indie developers, executives and recruiters.
- Awards! — Join execs and indies at the PoP Awards! Giving awards to the Seattle Indie Game Competition Winner, the Game Executive of the Year, and Game Changer of the year!
- Industry Reception — in the Indie Expo Hall! — Join speakers and attendees for libations and fun at our legendary Power of Play Party!